A white coated direct thermal paper facestock that offers high print quality and abrasion resistance for indoor industrial applications up to 8 inches per second. With its high-performance permanent acrylic adhesive, it offers adhesion in a wide temperature range and is an excellent option for compliance labeling, product labeling, shelf labeling, and work-in-process labeling. 2000D is recommended for applications that do not require durability against water, heat, and humidity. This Item is Non Returnable.
- Product Description: Zebra Z-Perform 2000D, perforated coated permanent acrylic adhesive labels, 2280 pcs.
- Media Type: Perforated coated permanent acrylic adhesive labels
- Media Size: 2.5 in x 4 in
- Printing Technology: Direct thermal
- Media Color: White
- Card / Label Qty per Sheet/Roll: 2280
- Qty of Media with Cards: 1 roll(s)
- Included Qty: 2280 pcs.