The ThinkServer RD530 rack server provides an ideal fit for compute-intensive deployments. Its slender chassis belies its power, under the hood, the RD530 features the Intel Xeon computing technology, which is up to 80% faster than previous generation servers. Upgrades and access to internal components are a cinch with the tool-free chassis. Robust performance with the RD530 is more than its micro-architecture, every model comes standard with advanced hardware RAID, an extensive list of standard features and highly scalable SAS, SATA, and SSD storage choices.
- Product Description: Lenovo ThinkServer RD530 2575, Xeon E5-2620 2 GHz
- Type: Server
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable, 1U
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 in x 28.9 in x 1.7 in
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
- Localization: English
- Server Scalability: 2-way
- Processor: 1 x Intel Xeon E5-2620 / 2 GHz ( 2.5 GHz ) ( 6-core )
- Processor Main Features: Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cache Memory: 15 MB
- Cache Per Processor: 15 MB
- RAM: 8 GB (installed) / 320 GB (max), DDR3 SDRAM, ECC, 1333 MHz
- Storage Controller: RAID ( Serial ATA-600 / SAS 2.0 ), PCI Express ( ThinkServer RAID 700 )
- Server Storage Bays: Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive: None.
- Monitor: None.
- Graphics Controller: ASPEED AST2300
- Networking: Network adapter, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet Ports : 3 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- OS Provided: No operating system
- Manufacturer Selling Program: TopSeller
- Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty
|Cache Memory |
|Storage Controller |
|Graphics Controller |
|Expansion / Connectivity |
|Operating System / Software |
|Environmental Standards |
|Manufacturer Warranty |