HP Standard Keyboard
The HP 2004 Standard Keyboards represent a design extension of the successful Easy Access keyboards. These new keyboards have the same layout and tactile characteristics as the previous keyboards, but without the hot-keys. Instead, the HP 2004 Standard Keyboards introduce expanded configurability by allowing the keyboard to sit upon the desk at either zero-degree (flat), 6-degree or 12-degree slope through the use of the keyboards tilt legs. Hence you receive a wider range of configurable slope options to maximize your comfort when using these keyboards (previous Easy Access Keyboards only supported 6-degree and 12-degree slope). The HP 2004 Standard keyboards also simplify System Administration tasks as no additional reprogramming or redirector software is required to be maintained or supported with these keyboards. The keyboard software device drivers are an integral part of the client operating system. This HP 2004 Standard Keyboard is compatible with all HP Compaq Business Desktops (except the dc5000 series and the d530 ultra slim desktop).
- Type: Keyboard
- Form Factor: External
- Technology: Membrane
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Interface: PS/2
- Connections: 1 x keyboard, generic, 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)
- Cables Included: 1 x keyboard cable, 6'
- OS Required: Windows 2000/XP
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, CE, CSA, UL, TUV, ANSI-HFS-100, TUV GS, VCCI, ISO 9241-4, C-Tick, BSMI, PC 99, MIC
- Software Included: Drivers & utilities
- Color: Silver, carbonite
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Software / System Requirements|