Belkin Patch Cable, 5'
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). This patch cable measures 5'.
- Type: Patch cable
- Features: Gold plated connectors
- Length: 5'
- Connector 1: 1 x RJ-45, male
- Connector 2: 1 x RJ-45, male
- Compliant Standards: EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e
- Color: Yellow
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
|Product Description ||Belkin patch cable |
|Type ||Patch cable |
|Features ||Gold plated connectors |
|Length ||5' |
|Connector(s) ||1 x RJ-45, male |
|Connector(s) (Other Side) ||1 x RJ-45, male |
|Compliant Standards ||EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e |
|Color ||Yellow |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Limited lifetime warranty |