Utilizing Intel SSD inside, BUSlink CipherShield USB 3.0 Encrypted Solid State Drive (SSD) is designed to provide an outstanding storage performance, super fast data transfer of up to 5 Gbps, and the same high level of superior data encryption offered by the popular BUSlink CipherShield Hard Drive series. Since Solid State Drive does not have any moving mechanical parts, like the magnetic platters and drive heads used in traditional hard drives, it resulted in an increased durability, faster data access, and minimal power usage. Combined with NIST certified AES encryption and compact 2.5" form factor, CipherShield USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted SSD is not just slim and lightweight, but also addressing the needs for rugged and shock-resistance storage device that protects sensitive and highly-confidential information.
- Product Description: BUSlink CipherShield Encryption Solid State Drive (SSD) DSE-160-SSDU3, solid state drive, 160 GB, SuperSpeed USB
- Type: Solid state drive, external
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3 in x 5.3 in x 0.5 in
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Capacity: 160 GB
- Interface Type: SuperSpeed USB
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Apple MacOS X 10.3 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Power Source: USB bus
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year warranty
|Hard Drive |
|Expansion / Connectivity |
|Software / System Requirements |
|Manufacturer Warranty |
|Environmental Parameters |